Thursday, March 15, 2012

Well I turned to big 3-0 this week, meh.  I did wind up having a crummy depressed day cause the sky was moody and I was mainly depressed because no one ever seems to care that it's my special day.  No one puts a lil party together or anything.  Other than people, cake, and prizes, you're just getting old.  That's enough to depress anyone.  My fiance did take me out later that night, and we were going to do other things this week, but damn depression gets in the way. Ugh!

Main thing is Today I got a gym membership.
I am 30 and I need to fix what I've done to myself.  I've dealt with(the beginnings)depression since the end of 11th grade and it gets worse every year.  12-13 years of depression.
I've had pills, I've had tests, I'm in therapy.  It's lack of exercise!  I've considered that as the main cause, but lived in denial b'cause I REALLY don't want to go workout.  It wasn't until I went for a daily walk with my MIL and felt so wonderful, and then stopped and I went back to crap, that I realized YES, it is lack of exercise. (damn)  Then hindsight says I didn't really start getting overly tired and depressed until I stopped being super jock.

Now I just have to make sure I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment